As an IT manager, you will work closely with the rest of our team to ensure that Agoric is using the most up-to-date technology to run our business. We are seeking an IT manager who will be responsible for ensuring that the hardware and software used by our company is compatible, secure, and scalable. You will also be responsible for providing support for our staff in our fully remote environment. .
What You Will Do
- Plan and oversee the installation and maintenance of computer systems, hardware, and SaaS services
- Develop and implement policies related to network security, disaster recovery, and IT infrastructure
- Optimize resource utilization for key SaaS services
- Establish, measure, and define IT goals and maintain an IT roadmap
- Monitor and analyze the success of IT initiatives and projects and continually develop and evaluate new technologies and tools for the company
- Direct the activities of the help desk to ensure the IT needs of users are met
- Manage development projects to integrate new technologies into existing systems
- Perform ongoing support and maintenance of all hardware, software, and network components
- Participate in defining and implementing security policies to protect company information and resources
- Support employee on/offboarding.
What we look for in you
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of experience working in IT operations
- Experience with: Mac, GoogleSuite, Slack, 1Password, HappyFox, Cloudflare, Zoom
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
Agoric is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Agoric does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
Something looks off?