Artist Acquisition Representative (Korea/Asia)
Posted on Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Audius is the fastest-growing music streaming platform on earth, as well as the world’s largest decentralized consumer application. On Audius, over six million people engage with exclusive new music from their favorite artists each month. The Artist Acquisition Representative (Korea/Asia) will identify, onboard, and market verified artists with an Asia-facing audience with a focus on dance music specifically. This role will be the primary early talent touchpoint for Audius in Asia.
The Artist Acquisition Representative (Korea/Asia) will:
- Strategically target and onboard global artists based on their market positioning and the unique value propositions and goals of the Audius network
- Proactively educate and onboard smaller Korea or Asia-facing artists and their teams by espousing the unique benefits of the Audius network
- Listen to talent and their representatives in order to distill feedback and articulate it to the Audius product team
- Coordinate with the Artist Success team to ensure artists are promoted on the platform
You should apply if:
- You’re a solutions-oriented former manager or A&R with strong relationships in Asian or Asia-facing music who wants to change the music industry, self-identifies as a chronic optimist and is always looking for new ways to help artists
- You’re articulate, passionate, organized and fun and you love engaging with your HUGE rolodex of Asia-facing musicians
- You love technology and even own some crypto or NFTs
- You're independently motivated but love working in a small team of diverse people who share squad goals
- You're able to regularly attend meetings within the PST time zone
The position is a 10hr/week contract commitment to start with potential to grow. Anywhere is possible but NY, LA, Seoul, Shanghai, or Tokyo is preferred.
See more open positions at audius.org
Something looks off?