Business Operations and Customer Success Engineer
Boto is a fast-growing early-stage startup, we have raised seed round of US$ 3.7m from tier-one VC firms and look forward to an addition to our initial talented team.
Our mission is to build the Internet of Logic. Where everyone (inc non-developers) can build automation using their logic and share it with each other.
We are experienced professionals, with over 10 years of experience in blockchain. Ex-Ripple, Ex-Amazon and Ex-WikiHow, with academic backgrounds from INSEAD MBA, Physics, Computer Eng and Mechatronics Eng.
We are tech degens, passionate about automation and excited about the opportunity to make a real impact in how humans share and automate logic!
What We Offer
Fully remote - receive an Oculus Quest 2 and embrace our metaverse meetings
Top team - work with talented individuals who love to support each other
Competitive salary - equal global and gender pay
Equity - we want you to be an owner
Flexible working - to support you, your life, and those around you
Top tech - choose from Mac OS or Windows machines
Flexibility - flexibility is the ultimate advantage and to be flexible we have to listen (listen to our community, colleagues, partners, competitors and ourselves)
Transparency - we believe in radical transparency, no hidden salaries, rumors, etc
Fairness - we treat everyone fairly and everyone has a voice at Boto
Community - we are our community
Who we're looking for
Skills we’re looking for
- You are data-oriented: you like analyzing, organizing and crunching data. You like to look at a problem and set up the process and code to gather data to learn from it
- Experience with data analytics tools/languages, such as SQL, Google Data Studio (Looker Studio) and Gsheet/Excel
- You like to learn new protocols, code, APIs and technical tools in order to get things done. If you don’t know something, you’re not afraid to say it, ask for help and look for answers
- You like to automate things, you can code, and is not afraid of learning new languages. Ideally know how to code in Python
- You like to help people: ability to communicate with users (chat, Discord, email, …), understand their needs, find solutions and help users achieve their goals
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment
- You enjoy and thrive being independent. You dislike having someone watching over your shoulders all the time
- Automate customer-lifecycle processes, such as users notifications, data collection/analysis, and bot management
- Support customers and extract insights from their pains and needs
- Build and maintain customer success reports on Google Data Studio / Excel
- Propose and develop new blocks for the Boto App
- We’re a startup, so you will be doing a bit of everything and learning a lot every day