Senior QA Analyst - ReykjavíkDeadline
Senior QA Analyst
CCP is looking for an experienced QA Analyst to work with our game engine team in our beautiful Reykjavík office!
The candidate will be a part of the development cycle for engine features and technology from the initial design phase all the way to release for both Windows and macOS. They will also assist with improving team practices for testing and identifying areas where manual test effort can be saved through test automation or tool creation.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of graphics technology, computer hardware (CPU/GPU), and software packages such as Telemetry. Understanding of an industry game engine such as Unreal or Unity is required, and they will need to be highly organized and methodical surrounding the planning and testing phases.
- Plan, execute and champion platform compatibility & performance testing of new engine features and changes
- Organize test plan execution with the whole team and outsourced QA when required
- Work closely with the engineers on your team to recommend new validation routines or tools that aid in improved test coverage
- Actively participate in team planning and effort prioritization by evaluating risk and providing time estimations on work
- Be effective in driving cross-team collaboration and Whole Team Quality
- Understanding of the art creation process (Modeling, UVing, Texturing etc.)
- Game engine experience (Unreal, Unity etc.)
- A good understanding of current and past generation hardware (CPU/GPU)
- Programming knowledge (C++/Python)
- Familiar with continuous integration & continuous deployment
- Agile development experience
What we can offer you:
- The inspiring challenge of working on pioneering ambitious projects with amazingly creative and ambitious co-workers
- An opportunity to learn and grow within an international company
- An opportunity to mentor other more junior team members and co-workers
- A multicultural work environment that encourages growth, creativity and innovation
- Brand-new office building situated in the melting pot of innovation in Reykjavík
- An active fun division that hosts regular events
- An excellent canteen that offers a weekly breakfast and lunch menu as well as drinks and snacks
- Discretionary performance sharing plan
- Annual sports grant
- A mobile phone as well as a tax-free mobile usage package
- A conditional tax-free monthly transportation grant
- A family friendly work environment with flexible work hours
- On-site doctor, free of charge as well as other on-site services at a discounted price
- A generous relocation package
Something looks off?