Graphics Programmer - ReykjavíkDeadline
Posted on Monday, January 23, 2023
Reykjavík - Full time
CCP is looking for an experienced Graphics Programmer to work on the world's greatest MMO!
The team member selected for this role will participate in the development cycle for new features and technology from the initial design phase all the way to release. They will also improve team practices and pipelines.
The position can be located in Reykjavík/London and remote work is possible for the right candidate.
- Collaborate closely with the graphics team to help develop the visual direction Identify and resolve technical issues for technical artists
- Make propositions to improve existing functionalities, for the sake of the final quality of the game
- Work closely with the rest of the programming team to integrate graphics technologies, identify extensions to that technology, and help create those improvements
- Creating tools or modifying pipelines, to support artists and other 3D content generation
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ Strong experience writing real-time shaders/HLSL
- Strong scripting experience with Python
- Knowledge of development methodologies and working in teams
What we can offer you:
- The inspiring challenge of working on a pioneering MMO in cooperation with amazingly talented and ambitious co-workers
- A multicultural work environment that encourages growth, creativity and innovation
- Double workstation setup and flexible work environment
- Site-specific benefits such as a conditional monthly transportation grant, an annual sports grant and home internet for onsite employees
- Discretionary quarterly and annual performance sharing plan
- Work environment that focuses on employee well-being
- Relocation Package
See more open positions at CCP Games
Something looks off?