Experienced Prop Artist - LondonDeadline
Experienced Prop Artist
CCP London is the newest studio in the CCP family, and we are currently growing our team to begin production on a ground-breaking online sci-fi shooter. We are looking for an experienced 3D Artist to join our Art Team and help create a new experience within the EVE IP.
Who are We?
CCP Games’ London studio has a truly unique offering when it comes to culture and vibe. Perhaps originating from and it’s often been referred to as, the Icelandic effect. It’s impossible to ignore. Whether you have a degree or not, we are looking for someone who is passionate about their craft, and who wants to learn from the great team around them. To top it off we are working on an amazing project in the London Studio within the EVE IP.
Excellence – Courage – Unity – Honesty
These are our core values, and we are always on the lookout for signals when we’re interviewing. We are an open book. Authenticity and a candid approach to meetings and interviews really helps pave the way to not just managing expectations, but also smart and efficient decision making. We offer a supportive and trusting work environment, with plenty of opportunities for growth. You'll have access to thousands of quality online courses, books, an array of development tools, in the form of courses, further learning materials and on the job learning experience.
We believe diversity is a strength and we are looking for talent across the board, including those that are considered to be unrepresented in the industry.
The role will be based in London and we are currently working a hybrid studio/wfh model.
• Work closely with Art Direction and the Concept Art Team to create amazing Hard Sci-Fi props and hero assets
• Assemble reference, mood, art boards and video reference as requested
• Help provide feedback to outsource partners where required
• Work with the Production team to help develop schedules
• Work with Tech Artists and Programming team to help define and implement workflows, pipelines and best practice
• Ensure all assets are delivered against agreed technical specifications, quality bars and functioning as intended • Set benchmark standards and ensure quality bar is maintained
• Strong understanding of art and design fundamentals
• A love of hard Sci-Fi
• Excellent eye for detail and a passion for hard surface modelling
• Excel at understanding a brief and interpreting information to produce props and hero assets that meet design requirements and art style
• Strong skills in 3D software modelling packages such as Maya, Blender and Zbrush
• Strong skills in creating PBR materials using software packages such as Substance Designer, Substance Painter & Photoshop
• At least 3 years experience in AAA game development
• Experience using Unreal Engine 5 • An amazing portfolio you are proud of
What we can offer you:
• The inspiring challenge of working on a pioneering ambitious project with great co-workers
• An opportunity to learn and grow within an international company • A multicultural work environment that encourages growth, creativity and innovation
• Free breakfast, lunch, drinks, and snacks (in the studio)
• Travel and Fitness Allowances
• A family-friendly work environment with flexible work hours
• Enhanced family leave policies
• Employer contributory pension plan
• Life Insurance
• Private medical and dental insurance for you and your family