Thank you for your interest in joining Clockwork Labs!
We created this posting for anyone who would like to apply for a role at Clockwork Labs but doesn't see their ideal position listed yet.
We'd love for you to tell us about yourself, your ideal role, and whether you have a specific timeline in mind for joining.
Because we likely aren't actively hiring for roles that aren't posted, we may not get back to you right away - but we will check any applicants here when we are looking to open new roles!
- Team members who are great at what they do and can bring expertise that helps make our projects stand out
- Team members who work to help everyone on the team succeed and thrive
- Although we do have a fully remote and flexible schedule - due to the challenges of working collaboratively across many timezones and wanting to be able to meet daily between 10am and 11am PST - we tend to prefer candidates that are between UTC +2 and UTC -7
- As a fully remote team, all our team members need to be able to work independently AND be super proactive in communicating with their team members when their work impacts others
- Applicants should already be legally allowed to work in the country they plan to work from
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Stock Option Plan
- Fully Remote Work
- Flexible Work Schedule (core hours between 9am - 12pm PST)