In House Content Creator / Video Editor
Clockwork Labs is seeking a generalist in-house Content Creator / Video Editor to join our team. As a Content Creator at Clockwork Labs, you will help strategize and develop engaging social media and streaming content that resonates with our gaming fan base. If you love to craft captivating content and have a passion for the gaming industry, we would love to explore a fit.
- Design and develop engaging video, streaming, written, and visual content
- Collaborate with team members across the company to develop a content creation strategy
- Record and edit video for teasers, trailers, dev stories etc.
- Help with live-stream production
- Write and/or edit copy for social media, email campaigns, and blog posts
- Help define and develop project brand guidelines and project 'personality' and create content that matches
- Conduct research to stay up-to-date on industry trends and content production techniques
- Assist with content curation on the Bitcraft website and social media
- Must have:
- Creative, visual arts, film, game development, and/or animation experience
- Expert knowledge of video editing software such as Adobe Premiere or similar as demonstrated in your portfolio
- Strong interest and knowledge of video games (bonus if you're a Sandbox MMO/Survival Game fan)
- Familiarity with popular/successful content creation for a number of major game franchises (understanding of what and why both fan creations and professional marketing help build gaming communities engagement and interest leading to player acquisition)
- Live streaming production (either in front of or behind the camera)
- Strong cinematography skills
- Unity Cinematic Studio (or similar) Experience (to assemble assets and record in editor footage)
- Basic web design / HTML to update website content
- Experience with Photoshop or similar image software (to create branded visuals for the various social media platforms)
- Basic sound editing skills to bring video to life
- Fluency in additional languages as well as English
- Experience performing in front of a camera (YouTuber, streamer)
- Experience as a writer - blogger, journalistic work, editing, copywriting etc.
- General game development/design experience
Clockwork Laboratories is a fully remote team. We meet daily so successful applicants will ideally be located within a UTC +2 to UTC -7 timezone.
This role will be a temporary contract position to start with potential to move to a permanent role.
As we are open to considering a range of experience and locations, the target base compensation is based on publicly available data and estimated to be +/- 15% of the 50th percentile for an in-house Content Creator in your geographical region with similar years and type of experience.
Our goal is to provide fair and equitable compensation based on market location as well as an individual candidate’s specific qualifications for an open role. Offers may be adjusted based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations.
As an example, the expected base pay range at the start of employment for a mid-senior level applicant residing in the United States is expected to be in between $50,000 and $95,000 USD per year depending on the factors above. Applicants with senior experience in higher cost of labour states may expect to be in the higher end of the range, while mid experience applicants in lower cost of labour states may be in the lower end. Offers for applicants from other countries may be outside of this range and offers will be based on the regional norms and the requirements of each location.
Subject to the same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include equity awards, a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment.
Something looks off?