Digital Media Manager
Concept Labs is looking for a Digital Media Manager to deliver marketing operations for our flagship product, UFC Strike. The Digital Media Manager will be responsible for cohesively managing the execution of UFC Strike marketing across social media channels, blogs, email and other channels to ensure the UFC Strike product is positioned to achieve its goals. The ideal candidate has a passion for innovation and disruption, a tight pulse on the latest platforms and social media trends, and uses data to inform strategy and tactics.
The Digital Media Manager will report to the Marketing Director.
- Drive overall social media planning and execution across channels like Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Twitter, email, blogs and others to drive awareness and revenue goals.
- Execute social media strategies, content copy, guidelines, best practices, promotional campaigns, and day-to-day activities while optimizing UFC Strike’s presence across its social media platforms.
- Understand and analyze community, cultural, entertainment and market trends to inform strategic and creative content development
- Own our social brand guidelines and voice and ensure consistency across channels and adherence with UFC partner guidelines.
- Manage UFC Strike’s online communities on social media and actively participate in and dictate content and engagement strategies for those communities.
- Identify success metrics to inform, measure, evolve and improve content strategy.
- Explore and evaluate new social platforms, tools, services, and vendors and provide recommendations to maximize marketing ROI.
- Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights, emerging social media platforms, and industry thought leaders.
- Monitor and engage with followers, influencers, and ambassadors across owned social channels.
- Moderate and respond to all customer questions and inquiries inside communities and in social media comments and DMs
- Work closely with the creative team on social media asset and template creation, meeting agreed deadlines for approvals and posting activity.
- 5 + years of full-time experience in social media management and content marketing
- Fluency in social media platforms, networks, and measurement tools/platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication and proofreading skills
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, deal with ambiguity and effectively cope with change
- Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines
- Ability to navigate, collaborate and influence cross-functional partners
- Resourceful self-starter and strategic thinker, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively under pressure
- Ability to identify data-driven insights with working knowledge of different analytical tools
- Understanding of nuance across platforms (i.e. IG vs. TW)
- A passion for UFC is highly desirable.
- Resourceful and proactive, always looking to do more
- You have a good feeling for memes and trends on social media
- You have a good eye for detail and creating the best content for socials
- Passion for web3, culture and entertainment
- Experience producing social first video content. Extensive working knowledge of Discord, Twitter, Clubhouse, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube, including best practices and strategies
- Willingness to work occasional nights and weekends to ensure an always-on brand presence
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment and industry
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Base compensation is DOE. The base range is $70-100k.
Something looks off?