Live Ops Producer
We are looking for a Live Ops Producer to join Concept Labs. The Live Ops Producer is responsible for partnering with team leaders to create each collectible using content provided by multiple partners. The Live Ops Producer will bring extensive knowledge of the entire UFC, its fighters, and its history to ensure that we produce highly desirable collectibles on the blockchain year-round for UFC fans.
The Live Ops Producer will report to the Head of Games.
- Assemble content, verify its accuracy, and deliver it to fans around the world.
- Monitor live UFC events and assemble content close to real-time for a year-round process.
- Pay keen attention to detail in the information and a high level of production quality to ensure the QA of the collectibles produced.
- Champion the pack drop process, lead the launch control, and ensure that all parties have clear responsibilities and that the process for successful launch is followed.
- Implement a delivery practice that will hold stakeholders accountable to deliverables and timeframes.
- Foster creative and scalable production solutions, improve the quality of the product, and increase the efficiency of the team.
- Work collaboratively with marketing, product managers, engineers, content leads, and cross-functional teams to facilitate well-planned and executed features.
- Create a sustainable and repeatable process around the work that we do.
- Document processes and create best practices to be used as a working standard for existing and new hires.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Deep understanding of UFC fans and the culture of mixed martial arts.
- Experience with Games preferred.
- Six Sigma / PMP preferred, not required.
- Experience in leading teams utilizing Agile methodologies such as Scrum, to create an environment that iterates constantly.
- Familiarity with using render pipeline tools like Unity.
- Strong ability to manage stakeholders (at all levels) to ensure delivery stays on track.
- Capable of wrapping your head around the challenges and opportunities inherent in blockchain technology.
- Able to work evenings, weekends and major holidays as needed.
- Strong exposure and confidence in identifying and analyzing KPIs then providing action items to ensure the sustainability of your project and team.
- Confident team collaborator who is comfortable taking direction or setting direction.
- Solid communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of management.
- Experience with the execution of live operations for a consumer digital product.
- Design and formulate spreadsheets.
- Proficient with computer data entry.
- Familiar with using Google Workspace, especially sheets or Microsoft excel.
- Able to quickly learn and master custom computer tools and interfaces.
- Proficient with the use of image editing software such as Photoshop.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Experience in Production or Project/Program Management.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Base compensation is DOE. The base range is $75K-$90K.
Something looks off?