Product Marketing Manager (Growth)
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager (Growth) to join Concept Labs. The Product Marketing Manager (Growth) is responsible for developing and implementing growth marketing strategies for Concept Labs’ flagship product, UFC Strike. The Product Marketing Manager (Growth) will develop innovative and effective strategies to increase user acquisition and engagement across multiple channels.
The Product Marketing Manager (Growth) will report to the UFC Strike Marketing Director.
- Develop innovative and effective strategies to increase user acquisition and engagement.
- Analyze user data to identify target markets and assess product performance.
- Collaborate on marketing campaigns across various channels, including email, social media, paid advertising, and events, to drive product awareness, adoption, and revenue growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including design, engineering, sales, and customer service to ensure product features meet customer needs.
- Monitor competitor products in order to identify opportunities for improvement or differentiation in the market.
- Establish a systematic framework to run growth experiments, and champion a culture of data-driven decisions.
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs, preferences, and behavior to inform product development and marketing strategies
- Create and deliver engaging product presentations and demonstrations to partners and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate on product launches and event planning, including developing go-to-market plans, coordinating product messaging and positioning, and executing launch activities.
- Continuously evaluate and improve marketing performance metrics, including conversion rates, customer acquisition costs, and customer lifetime value, and optimize marketing strategies accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 5+ years of product marketing, growth marketing, or product management experience
- Outstanding prioritization and project management skills
- Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets company objective
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- A passion for (or interest in) UFC is highly desirable.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. In addition, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
Salary range for this role is $140-170k.
Something looks off?