Senior Product Manager
Concept Labs is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager.
The Senior Product Manager will champion the product vision for Concept Lab’s officially licensed UFC digital collectibles, as well as other fan engagement products, across both web2 and web3 channels. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for understanding user needs, defining the product roadmap, and evaluating new product ideas to be a product vision holder for new products.
The Senior Product Manager will report to the VP of Product.
- Define and execute on product strategy in collaboration with our production, engineering, product design, and games teams
- Serve as a cross-functional leader by establishing shared vision and building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Help us take our user experiences to the next level across discoverability, social, e-commerce, Music, Art, Gaming, and other domains through strong design thinking, customer interviews, and data analysis
- Evaluate the impact and effort of new product ideas and work with Product, Engineering, and Production leadership to plan upcoming sprints
- Create thoroughly researched and scoped product requirements that serve as the reference for developers, designers, and product marketers to build from
- Pursue product growth opportunities with mindfulness towards fraud risk, legal, and regulatory requirements
- Take responsibility for the experimentation and development phases within a lean product development context; designing and running experiments, capturing and analyzing data and further scoping the requirements for products that receive investment.
- Proven experience as an individual contributor, and capable of delivering excellent work in an autonomous environment
- Strong attention to detail which you use to lead the product development lifecycle end-to-end from feature conception to go-to-market
- An ability to simplify, communicate, and sell ideas to multiple groups of stakeholders, with a relentless enthusiasm to over-deliver on targets and expectations
- You are infamous for rolling up your sleeves and just getting things done
- Able to excel within a growth-stage startup environment and comfortably navigate uncertainty
- Ability to work with senior engineering management with technical fluency in order to evaluate engineering design decisions, trade-offs, and scope
- Excellent analytical skills and comfortable working with data and data tools (SQL is a big plus)
- Proficiency with Jira or equivalent workflow management tools
- Experience in blockchain or NFTs would be a plus.
- A deep appreciation of excellent design, UX, and beautiful digital products
- Experience with planning, running & analyzing A/B tests
- Passion for UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) and its fanbase is a significant benefit.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. In addition, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
The salary range is $125k to $150k.
Something looks off?