None of the Above (but still a good fit)
Alameda, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
E11 Bio is on a mission to make single-cell brain circuit mapping a routine part of every neuroscientist's toolbox. We are a collaborative and interdisciplinary team of scientists and engineers engaged in a neuroscience moonshot project to develop a radical technology platform for scalable mammalian brain mapping. E11 Bio is a non-profit Convergent Research focused research organization located in Alameda, California, pursuing blue-skies neuroscience research yet operating like a nimble, tight-knit start-up.E11 Bio is seeking passionate and motivated scientists, engineers, or others to join us in developing the next generation of brain mapping technology. As an early team member at E11 you’ll have a chance to help us define your role! Responsibilities
- You've read our website and our white paper, and you think you're a good fit!
- You're able to understand our goals
- You're able to understand the challenges we face
- You're able to understand and articulate how your talents can help us achieve our mission
- We are open to any level of education and background
- Excellent communication skills, record keeping ability, and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- You are passionate about moonshot neuroscience, and want to broadly accelerate science through long-term commitment to a high-impact project with a tight-knit team.
- You have a strong desire and intrinsic motivation to work collaboratively and inclusively as part of an interdisciplinary team science effort
- You are committed to the ethos of open science, and want to see your work transparently disseminated
- You’re mission-driven, and are seeking an environment where you can take long-term risks on moonshot science, shielded from academic or for-profit incentives
- You’re seeking a high-leverage, non-traditional opportunity to maximize the impact of your science, establishing relationships with key stakeholders in the neuroscience community
- You understand, appreciate and are ready to tackle the significant experimental challenges related to scalable mapping of mammalian brains
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields
- Competitive salary: TBD
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave
- Generous time off + paid holidays
- Wellness allowance for fitness and wellness activities
See more open positions at convergentresearch.org
Something looks off?