Head of Growth
Head of Growth
Your job is to establish and scale the Fluence network growth. We believe that early stage growth is about brainstorming and testing hypotheses, experimenting with audiences and messaging, iterating on niche market segments, but more importantly, building relationships with users.
This role embraces activities around business development, community management, and marketing.
You will be in charge of:
- Hands-on research of market trends, new niches and communities
- Ongoing communication with potential users and partners
- Identifying and pursuing win-win partnership opportunities
- Coming up with and executing on project ideas and growth initiatives
- Testing out various creative user acquisition channels
- Previous leadership or senior position in growth or product marketing in a web3/digital/software company
- Experience in bootstrapping growth channels for software products from scratch
- Portfolio of result-driven success cases that you’re proud of
- Result- and data-driven approach
- Passion about crypto and web3, awareness of latest trends and developments
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Active Twitter presence
About Fluence Labs
At Fluence Labs, we are working on new decentralized network protocols to make the internet more open and secure. We believe that open source and open protocols enable better technology for the future of humanity.
Fluence Labs is a distributed team of engineers residing across the US, Asia, and Europe. Our culture is remote-first, self-managed, and we value transparent decision making and an open source ethos.
Our primary project is Fluence, a decentralized serverless platform & computing marketplace powered by blockchain economics. Fluence is a global, permissionless, scalable, and secure alternative to centralized cloud computing platforms. Using Fluence, developers build and deploy applications to a network of compute providers, who compete on price and performance and, to be paid and earn rewards, they constantly prove that they are serving applications.
We are looking for new great additions to the Fluence Labs core team. We would like to speak to people who are interested in decentralized technology, empathetic, humble, passionate about their work, and strive for excellence. We expect that candidates are experts in their field, keep up to date with recent developments, and are excellent communicators, both in oral and written form.
- Competitive compensation and equity options
- Remote-first, work from home or use a co-working space of your choice
- Friendly startup environment: no bureaucracy or time tracking
- We will provide you with anything you need to learn, grow, and be more productive