About Goldsky 🌅
Goldsky provides real time blockchain data infrastructure so builders can focus on what they do best. Integrate data streams directly into your api or build on our subgraphs. We’ve built the data pipelines so you don’t have to.
About the Team 🤝🏼
We’ve assembled a world class team of senior engineers and Web3 pros who work across streams and prioritize quality first. We love challenges and creative problem solving collaboratively but also value our heads down focus time. Completely remote, we work hard and make the most of the times we do come together as a team.
About the Role 📣
This will be Goldsky’s second Operations role to support a quickly growing company. You will work closely and collaboratively with the CEO, Operations Partner, & Recruiting Lead to build the rocket ship as we blast off 🚀
- Invoice management - monitor AP inbox, pay invoices, file in digital filing systems
- Mail management - monitor mail that has been digitized and file or address as needed
- Swag store management - keep inventory up, resupply when needed
- Equity administration support - work with the Ops Partner & CEO to prepare, issue, and administer equity grants and changes
- Event Support - planning internal and external facing events from planning to post event follow ups
- Focus on workplace experience including comms to teams, administration of engagement surveys, team swag & culture building
- Other special projects as needed
Executive Support 20%
- Schedule management, travel arrangements for CEO
- Communications on behalf of C-Suite
- Investor update support
- Mailings, thank yous, follow ups
Under the direction of the Recruiting Lead:
- Supporting the Recruiting Lead with hiring processes and timelines
- Greenhouse set up and management of new roles, schedule coordination, supporting candidate experience
- Keeping records up to date and following up internally for candidate feedback
- Setting up new employees in payroll and benefit systems, as well as employee platforms
About You 👏🏼
You are the type of person who likes to have multiple projects going on at one time. A lifelong learner and terribly curious, you often dig into new tools and concepts to find the best ways to support your team. You are interested in stretching into other skill sets and are proactive. It is easy for you to see what needs to be done and roll up your sleeves.
- Familiarity or willingness to become familiar with a variety of HR, Operations & Recruiting tools and platforms (Greenhouse, Gusto, Deel, GSuite, Slack, etc)
- You thrive in areas of autonomy and creative freedom
- Ability to quickly execute independently on initiatives, get alignment, and measure results
- Bonus points if you are web3 native or have a passion for Blockchain technologies
- Willingness to travel to events and/or investor meetings is a bonus but not required
We believe in working sustainably and spending time with our partners, friends, and pets. Regularly recharging is our secret sauce, and we are here for the long run.
- Fully Remote - Work anywhere
- Fully paid health plans -100% covered medical, dental, and vision for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation - Take time to recharge as you need it. We’re serious.
- Home office setup fund - Up to $5,000 for new equipment (e.g. computer, desk, chair)
- Wellness stipend - Expense up to $100/mo on anything that helps you stay healthy
- Connectivity stipend - Expense up to $75/mo on phone or internet
- Regular self-care days - Every other Friday is a company holiday to decompress
- Paid travel - We’ll cover any costs for work-related conferences and quarterly team offsites
- Nice swag - We have a free internal Shopify store set up!
We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our organization, and strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply 🌅