Product Designer, UX/UI
Hex Trust is Asia’s leading provider of digital asset custody solutions for Banks & Financial Institutions, using leading-edge Blockchain technology. Led by innovators from the financial services industry, Hex Trust has built a proprietary platform that delivers a new way for financial institutions, asset managers, and corporations to safely and efficiently operate in the Blockchain ecosystem. Institutional adoption of digital assets and DeFi requires a fundamental shift in the way banks and financial institutions operate. Hex Trust is the link that connects the traditional financial world to the digital assets ecosystem.
We are looking for a game-centric Senior UX/UI/Product Designer to support our Product Design Team for the Gryfyn product. Ideally, you will be a designer who has a passion for gaming. Your job will be to provide your gaming and design insights to work closely with the business, product and engineering teams to develop clean interfaces for new features and enhance existing ones. Using your gaming experience, you will provide invaluable input to the look and feel of the Gryfyn wallet product and its growing ecosystems. In addition, you will provide support for a variety of game genres, including but not limited to racing and RPGs.
You should be passionate about gaming, as well as creating and delivering good user experiences and appealing interfaces. In addition, you should be familiar with the technical impact of your design decisions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with business, customer support, product managers and engineers
- Provide a “Gamer’s Voice” to the wallet’s design, and to draw upon insights from the gaming industry
- Developing and maintaining a reusable Design System for use across our suite of products
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Creating UI mockups, wireframes and prototypes that clearly communicate how the product functions and looks like
- Being hands-on the delivery process and coordination from start to end of the design implementation
- Taking proactive part in internal creative meetings from conceptual to final production stage
- BSc in Media Design, Interaction Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a UI / UX Designer, Product Designer or similar role
- Link to portfolio must be included in the application
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Figma).
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders (in English)
- Passion in gaming across a variety of games, for example racing, RPGs, and Strategy
- Advanced understanding of game concepts such as sandbox explorations, side quests, hidden levels, achievements, and more
- Experience in blockchain gaming highly desirable
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multicultural team of smart, motivated people. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with a diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well-known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open and transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision-making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer the flexibility to work in style and comfort from our modern office in Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam and Dubai.
Hex Trust is an equal-opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Something looks off?