Analyst, Sales & BD
Hex Trust is Asia’s leading provider of digital asset custody solutions for Banks & Financial Institutions, using leading-edge Blockchain technology. Led by innovators from the financial services industry, Hex Trust has built a proprietary platform that delivers a new way for financial institutions, asset managers, and corporations to safely and efficiently operate in the Blockchain ecosystem. Institutional adoption of digital assets and DeFi requires a fundamental shift in the way banks and financial institutions operate. Hex Trust is the link that connects the traditional financial world to the digital assets ecosystem.
At Hex Trust, we’re building trust In the digital ecosystem and we’d like you to help us deliver that message to our prospects. Providing institutional custody services like ours takes in-depth industry knowledge, confidence, and persistence. We’re seeing tremendous demand and growth in the space and we’ve created this role to partner with our Sales Team. We’re a small, but rapidly growing FinTech company looking for an energetic individual to work independently, build relationships, and help broaden our client base and take our business to the next level!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Partnering with the Sales team on all aspects of client acquisition and retention efforts to achieve growth targets
- Identifying new prospects and qualifying new outbound and inbound sales opportunities
- Keeping detailed notes of sales activities and ensuring data cleanliness in Hubspot
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
- Prior experience in institutional sales ideally from the digital asset, financial services or technology sector, though this is not a must
- Ability to operate and excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with minimal supervision.
- Highly proficient at Google Workspace products, e.g. Google Slides and Sheets
- Demonstrate a curiosity for and knowledge of the digital asset ecosystem.
- Commercial and business awareness and ability to stick to time constraints
- Able to work independently in an often ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multicultural team of smart, motivated people. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with a diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well-known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open and transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision-making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer the flexibility to work in style and comfort from our modern office in Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam and Dubai.
Hex Trust is an equal-opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Something looks off?