Senior Mobile Engineer, Android
Hex Trust is Asia’s leading provider of digital asset custody solutions for Banks & Financial Institutions, using leading-edge Blockchain technology. Led by innovators from the financial services industry, Hex Trust has built a proprietary platform that delivers a new way for financial institutions, asset managers, and corporations to safely and efficiently operate in the Blockchain ecosystem. Institutional adoption of digital assets and DeFi requires a fundamental shift in the way banks and financial institutions operate. Hex Trust is the link that connects the traditional financial world to the digital assets ecosystem.
You will be responsible for the mobile app development, implementation, and testing for both Gryfyn and Hex Safe 3 applications, starting from transaction approvals (2 different apps). We will progressively add features and make it biome a fully-fledged mobile app covering wallet features (Gryfyn) and custody features (Hex Safe 3) You will be one of the key stakeholders to bring the mobile apps to life and grow it from there. This role will deal with interacting with phone security components: biometrics, verification, and secure enclave on Android.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To design and develop, implement, test, and maintain cross-platform mobile applications for Authentication, Authorization and Blockchain wallets.
- Work closely with design and product teams to Set the client experience standard across the mobile apps platform
- Create new and modify existing APIs/SDKs to enable and support various mobile features
- Perform stable and efficient codes, meeting functional and business requirements and standards;
- Work closely with teams across departments to define and implement business-changing features.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field/experience;
- 3+ years of Android ecosystems development experience;
- 3+ years of experience in native mobile applications development, Unity/Unreal skill is a plus;
- Must be familiar with cross-platform frameworks: Flutter or React Native is a strong plus
- Experience in native development, such as Kotlin/Java on Android, will be an advantage;
- Experience with usability, and improving the performance of the overall application;
- The mobile-first approach in solving problems;
- Hands-on experience in design, development roll-out, unit testing, maintenance, troubleshooting, and improvement.
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multicultural team of smart, motivated people. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with a diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well-known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open and transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision-making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer the flexibility to work in style and comfort from our modern office in Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam and Dubai.
Hex Trust is an equal-opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Something looks off?