Lead, Blockchain Engineer
Hex Trust is Asia’s leading provider of digital asset custody solutions for Banks & Financial Institutions, using leading-edge Blockchain technology. Led by innovators from the financial services industry, Hex Trust has built a proprietary platform that delivers a new way for financial institutions, asset managers, and corporations to safely and efficiently operate in the Blockchain ecosystem. Institutional adoption of digital assets and DeFi requires a fundamental shift in the way banks and financial institutions operate. Hex Trust is the link that connects the traditional financial world to the digital assets ecosystem.
Responsible for the development of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency related applications such as Wallets, DApps and Crypto Trading applications involving both frontend and backend components . Work closely with product managers, UX designers, backend and frontend development teams.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the technical solutions design and full development life cycle;
- Contribute to the design of architecture diagrams. Prepare/update sequence diagrams involving applications being developed/updated;
- Perform hands-on prototypes, and proof-of-concept and development as required in blockchain technologies or any other technologies;
- Deliver strategic technical solutions to match the requirement of clients;
- Prepare documents on design specification, deployment guide, and user guide, etc;
- Adhere to good coding practices in order to produce simple and easy to maintain code;
- Guarantee enough coverage of unit testing and provide guidance for proper integration testing;
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years’ experience in backend development;
- 3+ years’ experience in blockchain development;
- Experience with strongly typed, compiled languages such as Golang, Rust, Java (Spring/SpringBoot) or C++;
- Preferred experience with message queue/broker systems;
- Familiar with Docker and building images to run application in a cloud environment;
- Solidity/EVM smart contract development experience would be a plus;
- Understand code written in Node.js and Express.js development using TypeScript;
- Experience in SQL and Shell Scripting.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members;
- Attention to detail, with the ability to work independently in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment;
- Good planning, coordination and communication skills;
- Interest in blockchain, digital assets, trading, and security;
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multicultural team of smart, motivated people. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with a diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well-known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open and transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision-making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer the flexibility to work in style and comfort from our modern office in Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam and Dubai.
Hex Trust is an equal-opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Something looks off?