VP, IT Governance & Compliance
Hex Trust is Asia’s leading provider of digital asset custody solutions for Banks & Financial Institutions, using leading-edge Blockchain technology. Led by innovators from the financial services industry, Hex Trust has built a proprietary platform that delivers a new way for financial institutions, asset managers, and corporations to safely and efficiently operate in the Blockchain ecosystem. Institutional adoption of digital assets and DeFi requires a fundamental shift in the way banks and financial institutions operate. Hex Trust is the link that connects the traditional financial world to the digital assets ecosystem.
As Hex Trust is growing rapidly and looking to expand its business to multiple jurisdictions, we are looking for professionals in the IT GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) space to support our Information Security Team. Your job will be assisting the company in several areas, including IT Regulatory Affairs, Security Certifications, Policy and Process Design, IT Control and Assurance, and Audit Engagement Coordination. You should have a high level understanding of different technology functions, processes and concepts. We expect you to have good communication skills, strong stakeholder management capabilities and ability to deliver with high preciseness.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop IT policies, standards, and procedures according to the industry best practices and standards, technologies, relevant regulatory and requirements;
- Act as point of contact for IT Regulatory Affairs and Client Due Diligence Questionnaires.
- Review and Revamp existing IT policies to ensure meeting the industry best practices and standards.Lead SOC2 and ISO accreditations, obtaining and maintaining various IT and Security compliance certifications.
- Evaluate and manage capabilities that enable the organization to reliably achieve objectives, address uncertainty and act with integrity, as a whole more responsive and efficient in a consistent manner;
- Manage audit findings remediation to mitigate the risks;
- Coordinate external assessment requests from industrial standards and regulatory requirements;
- Act as the main responsible party to drive and align the policy compliance;
- Perform and manage regular information security and control assessment to ensure compliance of information security policies and standards;
- Identify and address information security risks and requirements in order to protect the organization from adversity, surprise and weakness.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cyber Security, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders in English.
- 2 to 5 years of work experience at least one of the below areas:
- IT Audit and Risk Assurance
- IT Risk and Control
- IT Governance
- IT Compliance
- Experience in at least one of the below framework and regulatory requirements is prefered:
- VARA/UAE Central Bank / Securities & Commodities Authority/MAS Technology Risk Management Guideline and Cyber Hygiene Notice
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- ISO 27001 / 27002 / 27701
- SOC 2 / AICPA Trust Service Criteria
- Strong knowledge of Information Systems, IT Operation, ITSM and IT Audit.
- Strong problem solving and project execution skills.
- Brief understanding of technology concepts such as DevOps, DevSecOps, Cloud Computing, Blockchain, Cryptography.
- Great sense of ownership and self-driven mindset.
- Certification holder or exam passer one or more of the following: CIPP, CIPT, ISEB Certificate in Data Protection /CISA / ISO27001 / CCAK / CRISC / CISM / CISSP
Candidates who do not tick all the boxes are still encouraged to apply, those with less experience will still be considered at an Associate level.
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multicultural team of smart, motivated people. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with a diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well-known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open and transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision-making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer the flexibility to work in style and comfort from our modern office in Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam and Dubai.
Hex Trust is an equal-opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Something looks off?