Associate/VP, Client Management
Hex Trust is a fully-licensed and insured digital asset custodian. Led by veteran banking technologists and award-winning financial services experts, Hex Trust has built Hex Safe, a proprietary bank-grade platform that delivers solutions for digital asset protocols, foundations, financial institutions, and the Web3 ecosystem. Hex Trust has offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Italy, and Vietnam.
The Associate/Manager/VP in Client Management will collaborate closely with clients, enhance their experience, and actively contribute to the growth of Hex Trust. The role involves leveraging client relationships, identifying opportunities for cross-selling, and ultimately expanding our client portfolio.
Hex Trust is seeking a motivated and sales-oriented professional to join our Client Management team. In this role, you'll be responsible for managing a portfolio of institutional clients, driving growth and enhancing client experiences in the digital assets industry.
In your role, you'll be the primary liaison between our clients and internal product teams, including custody, trading, staking, and financing. By understanding our clients' unique needs, you'll coordinate with these teams to deliver tailored solutions that drive growth and deepen engagement with Hex Trust.
This role demands a high EQ, a passion for sales and client service, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. The ideal candidate is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and dive into the details. A passion for the digital assets industry, a positive attitude, and a team-oriented approach are crucial for success in this role. We're looking for someone willing to go the extra mile to ensure our clients' needs are met and exceeded.
If you're eager to drive growth, build lasting client relationships, and make a significant impact in a dynamic industry, we'd love to hear from you.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking to bring in some highly motivated team members and support our client base globally. You will support the mission of your clients every day by being an integral part of the team that manages the entire post-sales process.
Our Client Management team is a group of highly talented and dynamic contributors. Each individual ensures that every one of our clients has the best experience possible, every single time they interact with us. The team efficiently manages all new clients’ onboarding, as well as inbound service requests and communications. Alongside nurturing client relationships, the team focuses on continuous improvement of internal processes via a variety of ad-hoc projects aimed at increasing efficiency, automation and scaling of our operations while keeping exceptional client servicing standards as the primary goal.
You are responsible for providing the best-in-industry experience to our clients throughout the onboarding process and on-going account management activities. The team is responsible for ensuring a seamless onboarding experience and providing bespoke care to our clients by responding to their inquiries in a timely and thoughtful manner. You will become intimately familiar with the operations of our clients and their use of our platform and will anticipate their needs and serve as an advocate for them internally. You will work closely with your Client Operations teammates in ensuring processes and procedures are developed and continuously refined.
- Develop strategic plans to cultivate strong, profitable relationships with assigned clients. Identify key players and their objectives to facilitate cross-selling and up-selling opportunities.
- Build enduring relationships with clients, becoming their primary point of contact and ensuring their experience with Hex Trust is consistently exceptional.
- Coordinate with internal teams (Sales, Operations, Product, Compliance, etc.) to ensure timely and seamless client onboarding.
- Respond to inbound client requests and issues via email, chat, and phone, always aiming to exceed expectations.
- Provide on-call support for customer issues outside of business hours, demonstrating commitment to client satisfaction.
- Advocate for clients internally, using your credibility to promote client feedback and product initiatives.
- Enhance processes and increase team efficiency and scalability through proactive improvement projects, including automating, simplifying, and improving daily workflows.