VP/Associate, Quantitative Trader
Hex Trust is a fully-licensed and insured digital asset custodian. Led by veteran banking technologists and award-winning financial services experts, Hex Trust has built Hex Safe, a proprietary bank-grade platform that delivers solutions for digital asset protocols, foundations, financial institutions, and the Web3 ecosystem. Hex Trust has offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Italy, and Vietnam.
Hex Trust is currently hiring for a Quantitative Trader who specializes proprietary trading strategies and trading infrastructure. This role requires a professional who can navigate the complexities of the crypto markets, manage trading with precision while also contributing to the firm's trading objectives.
- Execute client trades, optimizing for best execution while mitigating market impact, and maintaining discretion.
- Develop and implement quantitative strategies that align with client trading goals and market opportunities.
- Analyze market trends and liquidity to inform both proprietary and client-focused trading decisions.
- Continuously assess and manage trading risks in real-time for both the firm and clients.
- Create algorithmic trading tools to automate and improve trade execution processes.
- Use statistical analysis to improve trading models and provide market insights to clients.
- Ensure all trading practices adhere to regulatory standards and internal compliance policies.