Hex Trust is a fully-licensed and insured digital asset custodian. Led by veteran banking technologists and award-winning financial services experts, Hex Trust has built Hex Safe, a proprietary bank-grade platform that delivers solutions for digital asset protocols, foundations, financial institutions, and the Web3 ecosystem. Hex Trust has offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Italy, and Vietnam.
Hex Trust is growing rapidly, and to cope with that growth we would like to add a Finance professional to the team. We are looking for a financial accountant to assist in all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, invoicing, expense approval and settlement, financial reporting, and treasury functions.
- Assist in preparing monthly management reports and other accounting related duties
- Verify data from different reporting tools by daily/ weekly/ monthly basis
- Coordinate with the internal and external parties to handle day-to-day duties
- Manage all aspects of reimbursements/expenses for the Group
- Provide finance and treasury assistance, especially in reconciliation for all bank statements
- Monitor effective reconciliation of all data (all profit and loss plus balance sheet items).
- Keeping records and documenting financial processes
- Managing account records, issuing invoices, and handling payments
- Assist with audits, reviews, schedules and tax preparations
- Assist with ad hoc tasks as assigned