VP, Security Engineering
Hex Trust is a fully-licensed and insured digital asset custodian. Led by veteran banking technologists and award-winning financial services experts, Hex Trust has built Hex Safe, a proprietary bank-grade platform that delivers solutions for digital asset protocols, foundations, financial institutions, and the Web3 ecosystem. Hex Trust has offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Italy, and Vietnam.
Hex Trust Information Security Team is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Lead, Security Engineering to lead the Security Team's engineering and operations, ensure the right talent is in place, coach and mentor team members. Collaboration with other teams is essential to align and achieve security objectives. You are expected to have deep hands-on experience with least some security domains, such as Cloud Security, Security Engineering, Infrastructure Security, Zero Trust architecture, Security Operations, On-premise Security, and Crypto Wallet Security with strong application background.
- Establish Threat modeling in the company, and propose and implement mitigation strategies
- Plan, implement and operate our security solution stack together with the rest of the team (CSPM, CWPP, PAM, SIEM, EDR, WAF, DLP, Vulnerability management tool )
- Assess current cybersecurity processes and propose improvements on the processes and P&P in order to have the highest overall cybersecurity standards against both external and internal hacks, fraud, or theft.
- Manage and perform a variety of technical assessments including penetration tests source code reviews, security posture reviews, purple teaming etc.
- Take charge of security incident management and provide oversight of follow-up and remediation actions as identified. Liaise between key stakeholders, managers, IT professionals and other Cyber Security staff within the team.
- Manage our security vendors and partners