Hex Trust is a fully-licensed and insured digital asset custodian. Led by veteran banking technologists and award-winning financial services experts, Hex Trust has built Hex Safe, a proprietary bank-grade platform that delivers solutions for digital asset protocols, foundations, financial institutions, and the Web3 ecosystem. Hex Trust has offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Italy, and Vietnam.
Hex Trust Information Security Team is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Security Engineer to support the Security Team's engineering and operations. You are expected to have deep hands-on experience with at least some security domains, such as Cloud Security, Security Engineering, Infrastructure Security, Zero Trust architecture, Security Operations, On-premise Security, and Crypto Wallet Security with strong application background.
- Assist in Threat modeling and hunting in the company, and propose and implement mitigation strategies
- Implementation and operation of our security stack together with the rest of the team (DevSecOps, CSPM, CWPP, PAM, SIEM, EDR, WAF, DLP, Vulnerability management tools )
- Propose improvements on the processes in order to have the highest overall cybersecurity standards against both external and internal hacks, fraud, or theft.
- Manage and perform a variety of technical assessments including penetration tests, source code reviews, security posture reviews, purple teaming etc.
- Participate in security incident management
- Evaluate our security vendors and partners
- Application security reviews
- Work with development teams to foster secure coding practices