EOI - VP/Associate - Institutional Sales & Business Development (EMEA)
Hex Trust is Asia’s leading provider of digital asset custody solutions for Banks & Financial Institutions, using leading-edge Blockchain technology. Led by innovators from the financial services industry, Hex Trust has built a proprietary platform that delivers a new way for financial institutions, asset managers, and corporations to safely and efficiently operate in the Blockchain ecosystem. Institutional adoption of digital assets and DeFi requires a fundamental shift in the way banks and financial institutions operate. Hex Trust is the link that connects the traditional financial world to the digital assets ecosystem.
At Hex Trust, we’re building trust In the digital ecosystem and we’d like you to help us deliver that message to our prospects. Providing institutional custody services like ours takes in-depth industry knowledge, confidence, and persistence. We’re seeing tremendous demand and growth in the space and we’ve created this role to partner with our Global Head of Sales. We’re a small, but rapidly growing FinTech company looking for an energetic individual to work independently, build relationships, and help broaden our client base and take our business to the next level!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Partnering with our Global Head of Sales on client acquisition and retention efforts to achieve growth targets, particularly in the EMEA.
- Own all elements of the business development, sales and partnership life cycles: initial scoping, framing of value, negotiation of term sheets and contracts, implementation and post sales.
- Strategize on plans for market engagement, client management, and be seen as a thought leader, across the digital asset ecosystem.
- Lead sales pitches, contact prospects and clients, and handle enquiries, feedback and requests.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.