Senior Visual Designer
Huddle01 is building a decentralized network to facilitate open, borderless and secure audio/video communication between users. Our current suite of developer-friendly SDKs enable cross-chain audio/video communication for dApps to help them deliver live and interactive experiences to their users.
About the Role:
We’re on the lookout for a talented and motivated Senior Marketing Designer to help us revamp the tonality and aesthetics of our brand. The candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to be in charge of their domain completely.
As a Senior Marketing Designer, you will work closely with multiple teams across Marketing, Product, and Sales and deliver engaging content that meets the requirements. You will also need to guide the junior designer for additional support along the way. Last but not least, strong brand thinking with a social/digital content first lens is an important requirement for this role.
- Lead the overall visual tonality and direction for Huddle01.
- Work on aesthetics and visuals for website, socials, presentations and campaigns.
- Strategize and design with holistic thinking around the brand experience. Create an end-to-end brand identity.
- Work with other teams on strategies to scale up the brand.
- Build & sustain a culture that emphasizes creativity & strong design thinking.
What will make you stand out:
- A Bachelors’/Master’/ Specialized course in Design
- Technical proficiency in industry-standard design tools - Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Adobe Premiere - the more the merrier
- A certain level of understanding of the web3 market
- Up to 4 years of experience in the same/ similar role
If you are passionate about leading the marketing design and want to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, apply for this role today.
To know more about us, checkout:
🌐 Website: https://huddle01.com/
🐤 Twitter: https://twitter.com/huddle01com
📝 Blog: https://huddle01.hashnode.dev/
Something looks off?