Software engineer - iOS SDK
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
Huddle01 is building a decentralized network to facilitate open, borderless and secure audio/video communication between users. Our current suite of developer-friendly SDKs enable cross-chain audio/video communication for dApps to help them deliver live and interactive experiences to their users.
About the Role:
Huddle01 is seeking a talented and experienced iOS developer to join our team. As an iOS developer, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the Huddle01’s iOS SDK.
- Drive design and implementation of Huddle01s' iOS SDKs.
- Articulate complex architecture problems, drive engineering excellence and collaborate with a cross-functional team.
- Help maintain a first-class developer onboarding experience - including writing documentation and sample apps.
- Speak with fellow developers - our community - to identify and prioritize features that will help achieve our goals of gold-standard audio-video conferencing in a few lines of code.
- Work with development teams to ensure that code is properly instrumented for monitoring and logging.
- Troubleshoot and resolve SDK issues as they arise.
What will make you stand out:
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of Swift, iOS, websockets, WebRTC and similar technologies.
- Experience with Swift, Core Data, and integrating iOS apps with websockets and APIs.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
To know more about us, checkout:
🌐 Website: https://huddle01.com/
🐤 Twitter: https://twitter.com/huddle01com
📝 Blog: https://huddle01.hashnode.dev/
See more open positions at Huddle 01
Something looks off?