Software engineer - Unity SDK
Huddle01 is building a decentralized network to facilitate open, borderless and secure audio/video communication between users. Our current suite of developer-friendly SDKs enable cross-chain audio/video communication for dApps to help them deliver live and interactive experiences to their users.
About the Role:
Huddle01 is seeking a talented and experienced Unity Software Engineer to join our team. As a Unity Software Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the Huddle01’s Unity SDK.
- Drive design and implementation of Huddle01s' Unity SDKs
- Articulate complex architecture problems, drive engineering excellence and collaborate with a cross-functional team.
- Help maintain a first-class developer onboarding experience - including writing documentation and sample apps
- Speak with fellow developers - our community - to identify and prfioritize features that will help achieve our goals of gold-standard audio-video conferencing in a few lines of code
- Work with development teams to ensure that code is properly instrumented for monitoring and logging.
- Troubleshoot and resolve SDK issues as they arise.
What will make you stand out:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of Unity, WebGL, websockets, webRTC and similar technologies.
- Experience with Unity, C#, WebGK, and typescript.
- Experience with video conferencing, Sockets, WebRTC concepts, and Real time will be a huge plus.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forums.