Huddle01 is building a decentralized network to facilitate open, borderless and secure audio/video communication between users. Our current suite of developer-friendly SDKs enable cross-chain audio/video communication for dApps to help them deliver live and interactive experiences to their users.
About the Role:
We are looking to hire a technical writer and researcher who can produce expert, thought-leadership content for us on the topics of the upcoming trends of video communication, cross-chain communication in web3, industries that Huddle01 can tap into, use cases of our video communication infrastructure and others.
You'll work closely with our developers to understand and document our technologies and provide information, and content to an audience of engineers, developers and enterprise clients. The produced content can be in the form of written documentation, blog posts, video content, or public code repositories.
- Writing high quality documentation such as technical/architecture documentation, user guides, FAQs, video tutorials, and technical support docs for key aspects of our platform
- Documenting standards, guidelines, and best practices for builders/engineers.
- Maintaining content quality through curation and content performance analysis
- Monitoring external channels (like Discord) where target audience of these docs may provide feedback.
- Liaison with marketing & sales team to build case studies, workshops, and other short and long form of content.
- Proactively identifying gaps in the documentation or knowledge base articles
- Produce technical documentation, blogs and infographics
- You will run workshops to transfer knowledge to internal shareholders and external partners.
What will make you stand out:
- You have a proven experience as a Technical Writer.
- You have deep knowledge of Web3 protocols.
- You have written and published deeply researched writings for blockchain technology.
- You consistently demonstrate keen attention to detail and deliver clean and polished copy.
- You are comfortable working collaboratively with designers, social media managers, and other colleagues to prepare and package your writing for publication.
- You are passionate about the decentralization of communication.
- You are comfortable writing long-form heavily researched whitepaper (5000-7000 words) and short-form blogs and newsletters (500-700 words).
- You’ve previously worked in the social or communication tooling space.
- You have a robust social media presence and are comfortable talking about Huddle01 on social media accounts
If you are passionate about technology and want to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, apply for this role today.
To know more about us, checkout:
🌐 Website: https://huddle01.com/
🐤 Twitter: https://twitter.com/huddle01com
📝 Blog: https://huddle01.hashnode.dev/
Something looks off?