Huddle01 is building the 1st decentralized real-time communication network. Our current suite of developer-friendly SDK enables live audio/video experiences on the web or mobile app with just a quick plug-in. Huddle01 also offers an app to work, meet, or hangout; that powers wallet-to-wallet audio/video communication with additional features like token-gating, multi-streaming, decentralized storage, and more coming soon.
We’re backed by some of the leading VCs in the crypto space including Hivemind, Superscrypt, LongHash Ventures, Consenys, Protocol Labs, and angel investors Sandeep Nailwal, Balaji Srinivasan, and Juan Benet. We’re a small, rapidly growing passionate team that has been working together for about three years.
About the Role:
Your job as a Marketing Associate is to support the Marketing team in maintaining, optimizing, and implementing a set of marketing strategies along with ensuring high data quality & accessibility. You will also be responsible for assisting the Marketing team in analysis, planning and strategy.
- Manage our Marketing material distribution to help the team execute, track, and optimize on a wide range of marketing campaigns, including blogs, campaigns, webinars, advertising, and events.
- Build, test, deploy, and optimize processes across all stages of the marketing funnel.
- Automate and improve data quality and data management initiatives, including segmentation, & list management.
- Support the marketing team on product launches and field marketing initiatives.
- Partner with the Sales Development team on building and managing Target Account Lists for their Outbound activities.
- Be on the lookout for the best tools and platforms in the market which would help the company in streamlining their Sales and Marketing processes.
What will make you stand out:
- 2+ years of experience as a Marketing Operations/Associate or a similar role
- A good understanding of the crypto space
- Experience with reporting and analytics
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- A solid understanding of CRM and Marketing automation platforms
- Experience working in a fast paced Startup environment