(Sr.) Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2023
BUILD THE NEXT GENERATION OF THE INTERNET
Impossible Cloud is a B2B cloud platform with a focus on becoming the #1 cloud platform in Europe and beyond. It was founded by serial entrepreneurs who have previously built a billion-euro tech company.
Currently, our offering includes cloud object storage similar to AWS S3, and our market success is already being proven by highly promising growth based on our channel-based GTM strategy. While we build a comprehensive suite of cloud products, we are redefining the cloud sector by bridging the gap between decentralized infrastructure (DePIN) and mainstream B2B cloud use cases.
Become part of something bigger: We’re committed to reinventing the internet and push technological innovation and business determination to the next level.
our Impact: We plan to disrupt the cloud market with a cloud and infrastructure product. As a (Sr.) Product Marketing Manager, you will take the lead in steering all product marketing activities in Europe from Germany and work closely with an experienced team of stakeholders in product, sales, alliances, and the executive team.
You will contribute to our company's success by
- Bridge the gap between product and marketing with end-to-end responsibility for understanding and articulating the key benefits and differentiators of our solutions
- Develop positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation to enable the sales and marketing teams to efficiently generate and close opportunities
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders to align on compelling positioning and messaging that will support our sales goals
- Develop relationships with key customers to better understand their business challenges and enhance our value proposition
- Create marketing materials and sales training to communicate the key benefits of our services and solutions
- Analyze wins, losses and campaign results to continually improve our positioning, campaigns and sales tools
- Actively monitor market and competitor trends and adapt solution positioning accordingly
- Help develop marketing tools and campaigns that attract new prospects and customers.
- Coordinate the marketing activities for launching new products and services
Ideally, you bring the following to succeed
- Very good knowledge of the software/cloud industry and enthusiasm for web3 technologies
- Between 3-5 years of hands-on experience in the field of product marketing in a B2B technology company
- Excellent communication, storytelling, and writing skills across all levels
- Sufficient technical knowledge to explain highly technical solutions to business buyers
- Demonstrated customer focus and data analysis skills
- Your German skills have to be on a native level
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
What we offer
- Competitive salary coupled with direct engagement in your success through an enticing ESOP and token participation program.
- Ideal company stage with established initial revenue and a distinctive edge in the web3 industry.
- Collaboration with experienced, passionate, and supportive colleagues, leveraging cutting-edge technology.
- Fantastic office situated in a trendy location with access to complimentary healthy brain food and a subsidized premium gym membership.
- Monthly collaborative meet-up weeks featuring team events.
We are committed to success. We embrace individuals from all backgrounds who share the goal of building a future European cloud champion. We place great importance on in-person collaboration and open communication, and we value working together regularly at our Hamburg headquarters. If you are an innovative thinker with a passion for driving success in decentralised technology and the cloud industry, we invite you to apply.
Join a workplace that values your well-being, fosters a vibrant and collaborative atmosphere, and play a key role in shaping the future of the Cloud.
The recruiting process
We encourage you to kickstart your application by submitting your comprehensive LinkedIn profile or CV along with the designated application form.
Kickoff Call for Selected Candidates
Successful candidates will be invited to participate in a Kickoff call, where we aim to explore your qualifications, experiences, and expectations.
Efficient Interview Process
Our commitment to expediency is reflected in our fast and lean remote and on-site interview process, tailor-made for the specific nuances of each role and its corresponding seniority level.
Welcome to the Impossible Cloud Team
Within a matter of days, you could find yourself becoming an integral part of the Impossible Cloud team! We believe in moving swiftly to welcome exceptional talent into our dynamic workplace.