Data Analyst - Web3
We are building the ultra-fast real-time analytics platform for blockchains. Our goal is to enable broader use cases across verticals in the Web3 ecosystem. We are an international team spread around the world. This role is entirely remote but must be based out of the USA, Canada, or South America/Mexico.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our ultra-fast team to help us onboard the next hundred thousand data creators into web3. One of the bigger blockers to the growth of the web3 ecosystem is the availability of a fast and easy-to-use analytics solution. Without that, teams building in the space lack the insights necessary to continue to push the space forward.
This is where you come in. As a Data Analyst at ngram, you will own and be responsible for the creating all high quality datasets that creators can easily consume and do their research. You’ll be playing with both Onchain and Offchain data to find various insights, and share them with the rest of the community and our partners.
If you’re into Data Analysis with an interest in web3, this is a unique opportunity to be right in the eye of the storm.
You might have:
- Strong experience with SQL (any version of SQL is good)
- Strong experience with Data Modeling.
- Experience working with cloud or on-prem Big Data platforms
- A passion for web3 and a good understanding of SQL and blockchain data.
- The ability to work proactively and collaboratively with various people and teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Work with a globally distributed team of Engineers
What You'll Do:
- Your utmost job is to churn out dashboards on ngram.com by ideating and creating various datasets. This is an ideal role someone who has passion in web3, and is looking for a chance to showcase your raw passion.
- You’ll consume both onchain and offchain data to derive insights that the whole web3 community benefits from.
- Work with other talented and friendly infrastructure engineers to build the foundation for Blockchain advancements over the next decade.
Perks and Benefits
- A competitive salary and equity package
- A remote role with truly flexible working hours within a fully distributed team (USA or Canada South America/Mexico only)
- 2 weeks paid vacation + local public holidays
- Yearly off-sites with the team in various exciting locations
Something looks off?