Product and Content Marketing 2023
About Protocol Labs
Protocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates, and community members. Most teams in the Protocol Labs Network are fully distributed and work remotely around the world. Engineers, researchers, and operators work in the open to improve the internet — humanity's most important technology — as we explore new advances at the intersection of many exciting fields (web3, cryptography, networks, distributed systems) and cultures (startups, research, open-source, distributed work).
Product and Content Marketing at Protocol Labs
As a Product and Content Marketing Manager under the Investor Relations team, you will contribute in building out a world-class Web3 investor relations program. We are looking for an individual that will help synthesize and communicate Filecoin narratives to institutional and retail token holders. You will work under the mentorship of a Protocol Labs lead, while partnering closely with executive leadership, finance, legal, creative, ecosystem growth and other groups in the network. You will be the focal point of Content generated by the Investor Relations team, across content creation, partnerships, and managing the editorial and creative production process. Your ability to empathize and understand our token holders’ needs will be crucial to your success.
In Product and Content Marketing at Protocol Labs, you will...
- Plan, develop and implement the overall Filecoin’s content strategy, delivery and promotions for token-holder audience
- Coordinate workflows across functional teams - such as data science, ecosystem growth, product & engineering - while working with in-house and external writers/agencies to create the desired content and impact
- Determine the type of advertising and marketing content, such as digital or social media, that needs to be created and distributed.
- Develop content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, and ensuring they are followed and editorial strategy, so content is consistent across all delivery platforms
- Analyze brand and content marketing strategy to evaluate whether it's working or not while tracking and calculating content ROI
- Work closely with the Marketing & Branding team to prepare and coordinate key narratives, presentations and events
You may be a fit for this role if you have....
- At least 5 years of content and product marketing in Tech, preferably in the Web3 industry
- Demonstrated track record of developing product positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategies
- Experience developing and executing content strategy for a Web3 audience
- Ability to communicate and work cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes
- Critical eye and keen attention to detail on tonality and look-and-feel across various content on different platforms
- Ability to stay organized and thrive in an extremely fast paced environment
- Pride yourself in being a self-starter, carving paths through uncertainty
- Experience in cryptocurrency is required
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English
- Technical understanding of decentralized storage and compute, web3 infrastructure, Defi
- Experience in a fast-growing startup environment
GDPR for Job Applicants and Candidates
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Protocol Labs, Inc. (“Protocol Labs”), which is located at 427 N Tatnall St #51207, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 and can be contacted by emailing legalrequests[at]protocol.ai. Protocol Labs’ data protection team can be contacted via legalrequests[at]protocol.ai. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Protocol Labs’ recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Protocol Labs, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Protocol Labs to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Protocol Labs’ behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards.
Your personal data will be retained by Protocol Labs as long as Protocol Labs determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment or to assist in the hiring process. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.
Something looks off?