Technical Operations Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Technical Operations L2 engineer to join our team. The Technical Operations team is responsible for ensuring the stability, reliability, and performance of our production systems. This includes monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolving issues as they arise, as well as implementing processes and procedures to prevent future issues. The Technical Operations L2 role works closely with the Support L1 team and other cross-functional teams to ensure that our systems are running smoothly and efficiently. We are looking to hire in Europe or APAC with the intent to allow for complete coverage in timezone support.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
- Monitor and maintain the stability, reliability, and performance of production systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise, including outages and performance degradation
- Implement processes and procedures to prevent future issues
- Work closely with the Support L1 team and other cross-functional teams to ensure smooth and efficient operation of systems
- Participate in on-call rotation to provide 24/7 support
We need you to have experience with:
- 5+ years of directly related experience in a Technical Operations or similar role
- Extensive understanding of Linux/Unix systems
- Experience with incident response and problem resolution
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Consul)
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Web3 and blockchain
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- High energy level, can-do mentality, resilient, and good work ethic
- We value integrity, honesty, maturity
- Committed to striving for continuous improvement every single day, while also having fun; you identify as a dedicated, creative self-starter who isn't afraid to take initiative
We at Quicknode are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Something looks off?