Customer Success Engineer (APAC)
As a customer success engineer, you will own answering and addressing complex support requests from top-tier customers about our service. You will be responsible for ensuring that we provide resolutions to our top-tier customers quickly and, when that is not possible, translate customer hardships into actionable items for our developer team to fix. Along with discovering ways to alert and resolve issues proactively. Our network is servicing more than 10 billion requests per month, so you will be crucial in debugging the core issues customers are having with the use of custom software, off-the-shelf tooling, and more.
We’re looking for a self-starter, who is communication-focused with a deep sense of ownership and a team mentality to collaborate on achieving high-quality customer experience. We’re looking for an individual who does not need constant supervision to track issues, reproduce customer issues, etc.
You can expect to meet on a daily basis to go over customer issues, task progress and design solutions.
We need you to have experience with:
- Advanced scripting in more than one of the following languages: Python, GoLang, Ruby, Bash
- Internet core protocol knowledge: DNS, TCP/SSL, HTTP, etc
- The Ethereum JSON RPC spec: https://eth.wiki/json-rpc/API
- Experience in maintaining infrastructure as code (Terraform and preferably Ansible, but experience in Salt, Puppet or Chef is acceptable)
- Expertise in managing Linux hosts
- Experience with proactive alerting and monitoring systems technologies
- Dealing with technical customer support (troubleshooting, CLI tools, Linux)
- Adept at setting up software you may be unfamiliar with
- Being extremely thorough in debugging and documenting issues for other teams
- Capable of preemptively solving complex problems prior to their impacting multiple customers
- Documenting your processes and sharing knowledge
These are examples of things we would like to have seen you achieve in the past - don't worry about a perfect 1:1 match:
- Have handled customer support in a technical capacity
- Worked on a remote team of 5-10 people
- Written scripts to figure out why some technical thing is not working
- Managed refunds, credits and charges in Stripe
- Lead a customer support team in a technical capacity
We at Quicknode are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Something looks off?