Head of Growth
The Head of Growth will perform a wide range of duties in support of go-to-market plans for our products and solutions, including managing the execution and measurement of organic and paid marketing campaigns, developing the content strategy, working with partners on joint marketing efforts, managing the online footprint for all marketing activities. The ability to manage several marketing functions simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment, is critical.
The ideal candidate is relationship-oriented, has a growth mindset, strong analytical skills, a team player attitude, and an entrepreneurial spirit. We are looking for more than what a resume can show. Please apply for the role even if you don’t have the same experience or skills but think you’d be a great addition to the Respct team.
Respct is a Web3 startup that is revolutionizing the gaming industry by creating a fair and decentralized real money layer over existing popular games like LiChess, Valorant, FIFA, Pubg, Call of Duty, and more. Our flagship platform, Chesslers.com, utilizes our wager protocol and increases the stakes in chess. We are looking for a talented and passionate Head of Growth & Community to join our team and help us onboard gamers onto the platform and drive international expansion.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive growth strategy to drive user acquisition and retention on our flagship platform, Chesslers.com
- Build and manage a community of passionate gamers and Web3 enthusiasts
- Identify and collaborate with gaming influencers, esports organizations, and other relevant partners to drive user growth and engagement
- Conduct market research and analyze user data to develop insights and inform growth strategies
- Develop and manage performance marketing campaigns across multiple channels to drive user acquisition
- Drive international expansion by identifying and targeting key markets and developing localized growth strategies
- Work closely with the product team to optimize user onboarding and engagement, and develop new features and functionalities to improve the user experience
- Proven experience in developing and executing growth strategies for platforms or products, with a focus on user acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Deep understanding of the gaming industry, including esports, and a strong network within the community
- Familiarity with Web3 and blockchain technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to develop insights and recommendations based on user data
- Experience in managing performance marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- Passion for gaming and Web3 technology
🔥 Why you should join us
- Flexibility to work from anywhere in the world.
- Flexible working hours
- Horizontal structure
- Work with the founding team
As an early employee at Respct, you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence on the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life.
At Respct, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity, value our differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Something looks off?