Science is an early stage company developing technologies for a range of serious unmet medical needs. We are unafraid to take difficult technical risks, secure in the knowledge that with a clear understanding of what we are doing and with support from powerful modern tools, more progress is possible than might be immediately obvious. Regardless of role or team, the two most important factors we look for in a candidate are evidence of exceptional ability and the addition of positive energy to the group. As a small, very early stage team in a largely unstructured environment, the ability to independently orient yourself to the problems that need to be solved and then follow through is essential.
Science is looking for a Diffusion Engineer to be responsible for performing activities involved with the recovery of Diffusion tools from preventative maintenance, running and analyzing tool qualifications, responding to qualification failures using existing procedures, change point monitoring review and data collection, and must be able to perform data analysis and make decisions based on findings. Daily process trend monitoring will be required Engineer will interact with the team and manager when delivering ETAs for tool release, shift support needs, abnormal events, and project progress. Documenting and following standard operating procedures is required. High energy with a focus on quality and detail is required.
Project management will be a daily activity as well as immediate response to tool quality events.
Specific Job Duties:
- Data collection, analysis, and troubleshooting
- Daily documentation of chamber qualification activities
- Chamber recovery/qualification
- Change point monitoring
- Following and revising Standard Operating Procedures
- Coordination with engineering on equipment and process improvement activities
- Apply advanced process control techniques for process optimization
- Chamber qualification optimization and creation of detailed pre-task plans
- Manage Tool Spread Activities: Collect, analyze, and present data to qualify processes across multiple tools.
- Run experiments and analyze data to improve capacity, tool to tool variation, and defect performance. Use statistical analysis methods to develop data driven process improvement opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors in Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics engineering, Materials Science, or Physics preferred with 3+ years of experience in semiconductor field or High Volume Manufacturing Facilities.
- Experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- No Visa sponsorship at this time
At Science, our benefits are in place to support the whole you:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexible vacation and company-paid holidays
- Healthy meals and snacks provided for non-remote employees
- Paid parental, jury duty, bereavement, family care and medical leave
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, subsidized by Science
- Flexible Spending Account
Science Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create a supportive and inclusive workplace where contributions are valued and celebrated, and our employees thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work.
We seek applicants of all backgrounds and identities, across race, color, ethnicity, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or parental status, or disability. Applicants will not be discriminated against based on these or other protected categories or social identities. Science will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Something looks off?