Senior Software Engineer, Front End
Seal Storage Technology
This is a remote position.
Seal is a carbon-neutral, decentralized cloud storage provider. Seal's technical leadership brings decades of experience from traditional enterprise storage companies including Seagate and Oracle, as well as world-class experience on the Filecoin Network. Post its ongoing Series A financing, Seal will rapidly become the largest provider of decentralized storage in North America (and then worldwide).
We have set the standard of being carbon-neutral from inception and intend to continue that through our growth. We consider ourselves thought and technology leaders in the Filecoin ecosystem and we seek to attract the brightest and best team to build on this vision.
We are looking for a motivated and self driven individual to join our growing engineering team!
If maximizing the yield from systems at scale is your passion, we'd love to hear from you.
- 5+ Years of experience with front-end technologies/frameworks such as Vue, React, TailwindCSS, Bootstrap, etc.
- Experience with software deployment solutions such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Knowledge of at least one modern systems programming language such Golang, Rust, etc.
- Knowledge SCM tools such as Git
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc. preferred
- Design modern, accessible and commercial-level front-end software
- Work closely with the engineering team to guide and review implementation
- Implement and manage the end-to-end design process for an entire product and/or feature, from ideation and storyboarding to interaction design and visual design
- Prioritize high-impact design features and effectively create buy-in amongst internal stakeholders
- Adjust and change quickly if needed, due to a shift in direction or new user insights as we continually adapt to our customers’ missions
- Caring deeply about empowering users with world-class software
- Want to be part of an incredibly kind, passionate and capable team of engineers and product managers who are motivated by mission-oriented work
- Are excited to help establish the design culture and practices of the company
- Are a stickler for design craft
- Believe that exposing and adapting the design process for multi-disciplinary collaboration leads to better products and experiences
- We are a team of advocates for our candidates while building a fair and equitable process.
- Our team empowers our candidates, business partners, and each other through transparency, honesty, and empathy.
- To start, you’ll have an initial 30 minute conversation with one of our amazing recruiters to learn more about you and your career goals.
- Next, you’ll dive deeper into your background and expertise with the Hiring Manager for 30-45 minutes
- Lastly, you will have the opportunity to meet with members across our team for competency focused interviews covering both technical aspects of the role and our company culture.
Salary + equity.
Competitive salary based on experience.
- An opportunity to be a part of something bigger; a mission with real impact
- A chance to be a part of a people-first team
- Robust career growth and advancement opportunities
- A comprehensive range of benefits that are fair, equitable, and competitive that include the following:
- Company-paid, full coverage, inclusive health care (Medical, Dental Vision) for you and your family.
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Annual Vacation Bonus
- Generous Parental Leave
- An Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled