Slik is on the lookout for an energetic and innovative Video Editor with a knack for producing high-quality social media content. As an integral part of our dynamic marketing team, you will have a direct hand in building Slik's online presence and brand. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are eager to make your mark on a growing company, we want to hear from you!
- Quickly produce "video snacks" for multiple platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube shorts, and long-form YouTube content.
- Create engaging gifs derived from video content.
- Design eye-catching thumbnails that maximize user engagement.
- Maintain a high work rate to meet frequent deadlines, and be ready to deliver under urgent timelines.
- Consistently innovate as digital marketing channels evolve and develop.
- Report to the CEO to produce compelling marketing content.
- Regularly assess video content and make necessary adaptations based on targeted demographics.
- Daily communication of team progress and updates.
- 2+ years of experience in the field, including substantial work with YouTube and other social media channels.
- Proven expertise in using professional video editing tools.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn quickly in response to changing company needs.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with a focus on reporting progress and team dynamics.
- Exceptional turn-around times, with the ability to produce high-quality work quickly in response to urgent needs.
- Energetic and fast-paced, with a strong commitment to efficiency.
- Creative thinker with a proven record of innovative content production.
- Nice, humble, and respectful - a strong team player who is always looking to support their colleagues.
At Slik, we value our people and foster an environment of innovation, growth, and learning. We believe in the power of collaboration and understand the strength in diversity. If you have the desire to keep learning, growing, and evolving your career, join us in our exciting journey.
How to Apply -- via LinkedIn or directly DM our Founder / CEO.
Interested in this role? Please submit your resume, portfolio, and a brief explanation of why you're a good fit for this role at Slik.
Apply today and join the Slik team in redefining our digital media presence!
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Open to Remote
Experience: Video Editing, 2 years (Required)
Language: English (Required)