Senior Product Manager
Posted on Friday, December 1, 2023
SpruceID is hiring a product manager to help drive the growth of a new product family which empowers government agencies and enterprises to manage the entire lifecycle of user-managed digital credentials for a wide range of use cases. This role will be responsible for developing product vision, roadmap, user stories, timelines, and implementation strategy.
On a typical day, the product manager will be talking to customers to gather and synthesize requirements, evaluating feature tradeoffs and feasibility, and working closely with engineering and other disciplines to design quality execution plans.
- Create and manage product roadmap and customer backlogs
- Maintain product management artifacts and documentation for internal execution and coordination with engineering
- Monitor KPIs and sales data; identify changes needed and capitalize on improvement opportunities
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop and refine marketing strategy
- 5 years of demonstrated success in product management role including contributing to refinement of product vision and alignment of product roadmap with business goals
- Experience working with security standards such as OAuth, CIAM, FIDO and OpenID
- Experience with implementation of private key infrastructure
- Ability to communicate effectively across functions to create buy-in and guide products and features from conception to launch
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline, or equivalent experience in technical leadership roles
- Experience working within both big and small product management organizations
- Domain expertise in Self-Sovereign Identity and the current SSI market landscape
- Experience in a high stakes and security-focused industry such as cloud infrastructure, finance, or healthcare
We are passionate about cultivating a thriving culture of diverse individuals who bring unique perspectives to our mission. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.