Posted on Monday, January 8, 2024
SpruceID is building a future where users own their identity and data across all digital interactions. Our open-source credentialing infrastructure is standards-compliant, production-ready, and extensible to typical enterprise and government IT systems. We’re a team of thoughtful, nimble experts in open-sourced software development, user experience, and public policy. Transparency, privacy, and interoperability are hallmarks of our work.
We are hiring a Sr. Designer to strategize and lead the design roadmap in collaboration with Product, Marketing, and Business Development. This role will be responsible for both creative and product design, including user research and UX/UI. You will play a pivotal role in building best-in-class user experiences for digital identity applications that are adopted at scale across the United States and globally.
Applicants to be considered for this role must be based in the United States.
- Strategize and lead design roadmap effectively identifying and prioritizing opportunities across: Visual design (design systems), Interaction design (prototyping), Systems & information architecture, research (qualitative & quantitative), and strategy (vision & product thinking)
- Collaborate with Product to strategize, ideate, and implement user research, product discovery, and usability testing interviews
- Research, recommend, and implement strategies for information architecture and user experiences across product designs and external collateral materials, including website
- Create, iterate, and maintain product interface designs (web and mobile applications) based on user feedback, industry standards and best practices, and customer requirements
- Implement a cohesive brand design system across all external artifacts
- Minimum 8 experience in all core aspects of Design including: Visual Design, Interaction Design, Systems & Information Architecture, Research, and Strategy
- Experience designing mobile and web applications with 500K+ active usersFamiliar with best practices for usability and accessibility design for diverse populations
- Proven success in Design at a fast-growing startup
- Fluency with Figma and Webflow
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including both technical and non-technical topics
- Experience designing mobile wallet applications
We are passionate about cultivating a thriving culture of diverse individuals who bring unique perspectives to our mission. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.