Lead Product Designer
What is thirdweb?
We’re empowering builders to create a new generation of the internet.
Cool. So, what does that mean?
We make building in web3 incredibly easy. Our tools help everyone from developers to creators build the web3 apps and features of their dreams.
Y’know, no one knows what exactly the future of web3 will look like, but what we do know is that it will a transformative impact on our world. That’s why we’re focused on unleashing the many promises of web3 to a whole generation of builders. Because when builders have the right tools at their fingertips—magic happens.
We started thirdweb in the second half of 2021 and our community of builders has exploded ever since. Over 1M unique wallets have interacted with our contracts on mainnet, deploying tens of thousands of projects to the same. It’s been a hell of a journey so far, and the momentum is only increasing.
We’re looking to grow our team to help us become the default platform of choice for anyone who wants to build web3 apps and services.
thirdweb was founded by builders with deep experience in tech and a track record of creating epic companies: Furqan Rydhan, previous Founder and CTO of Applovin (IPO), and CTO of Bebo (Acquired by Amazon); and Steven Bartlett, previous Founder and CEO of Social Chain (IPO). Now they’ve got their sights set on a new challenge, and are building a bold team to pave the way with them.
What we offer:
🧾 Competitive salary, equity, 401K
👩⚕️ Full healthcare, vision, dental
⌨️ $1,500 home office equipment stipend
💻 Latest and greatest laptop of your choice
💪 Physical and mental wellness programs
🏢 Office stipend to rent out-of-home office space
✈️ The ability to work remotely or in one of our stunning office spaces in Fort Mason, San Francisco and Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
Work in a small team of product owners and engineers to build excellent developers' experiences on thirdweb. You will collaborate with the product and engineering team to bring great user experiences to life for the entire thirdweb product.
What a typical week might look like
- Lead design for the enitre thirdweb product
- Identify user experience pain points and develop solutions
- Develop visual iconography to enrich the experience throughout the product
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm solutions to solve customer challenges, plan new features, and extract learnings from misses
- Communicate with our customers to assist in integrating thirdweb into their application or platform
What we're looking for
- 4+ years experience on a product design team for a developer-focused applications
- Experience in collaborative design tools like Figma
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, unstructured environment that prioritizes delivering impact and learning over process
- Curious about knowledge outside of your direct expertise and have an appetite for learning
- A self-starter in proposing and carrying out solutions to solve ambiguous user experience problems
- Know when and how to make calculated tradeoffs to meet the needs of the customer and business
Something looks off?