Enterprise Sales Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, April 11, 2023
Crypto has had tremendous growth over the last several years. That growth comes with inevitable regulation. Regulation, in our view, is a good thing because once the industry passes through this phase, then crypto can access the rest of the world.
We believe it’s going to be the companies that enable this transition from the pre-regulation to post-regulation industry and the companies that can properly navigate it, or better yet, be the ones that facilitate it - those are the most relevant companies in this next wave. Toku will be one of those companies.
Toku’s products enable crypto-native companies to compliantly compensate their teams in both fiat and tokens in over 100 teams globally. Toku’s growing list of customers includes Aragon, Astar, dYdX, Filecoin Foundation, Gitcoin, Gnosis, Hedera Hashgraph, Mina, Protocol Labs, Teller, Safe, Storyverse, and others.
Paying people with tokens is such an obvious first real-world use case of any token. It doesn’t matter what the token does. All tokens can be used to compensate workers. And in fact, are! Toku ensures that all the worker compensation that all those tokens need to do can be done legally, and proper taxes paid is a critical part of the transition to a post-regulation crypto industry.
Toku raised $20 million from a consortium led by Blockchain Capital with Protocol Labs, GMJP, OrangeDAO, Orrick, Reverie, Quantstamp, Next Web Capital, and prominent angel investors including Protocol Labs founder Juan Benet and Alchemy co-founders Nikil Viswanathan and Joe Lau. Read more about Toku in Fortune, Yahoo Finance, and CoinDesk.
To learn more, check our website.
About the Role
Toku is looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive, reporting to the Head of Sales and cofounder.
The Enterprise Sales Executive will be responsible for generating sales for Toku’s produce suite, and will be the first point of contact for potential customers.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, highly motivated, and has experience in client-facing sales.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive the desired business outcomes for our customers
- Take ownership of the early stages of the sales process, including prospecting and engaging with potential customers
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to drive revenue growth and meet or exceed sales targets
- Identify, qualify, and pursue new business opportunities with enterprise-level customers
- Schedule and conduct initial sales meetings or product demos with potential customers
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about the equity management industry, market trends, and competitive landscape
- Provide regular reports on sales activity and pipeline to senior management
- Take ownership of the CRM system, and ensure that the system is up to date
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a related field
- 4-7 years of sales experience, with a proven track record of closing large, enterprise-level deals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with potential customers
- Self-starter with a high level of motivation and the ability to work independently
- Ability to travel as needed to meet with potential customers
- Interest in token management and blockchain space
- Skilled in prospecting techniques
- Proficiency using CRM software, forecasting, and opportunity management
- Bonus: Strong knowledge of the equity management industry and experience selling equity management platforms and solutions
Nice to Have
- Experience in launching a startup or developing side projects
- Account Manager/Executive/Director experience
Benefits and Compensation
- Remote anywhere;
- Remote-first work culture;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary and equity;
- Apple laptop.
Toku is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to being a diverse team that reflects a broad range of background, thought, and experience. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, status as protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristics. Women, minorities, LGBTQ+, and people from underrepresented backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.