Posted on Tuesday, April 11, 2023
In an environment of increasing regulatory scrutiny, Toku offers solutions to employ and compliantly compensate global teams in both fiat and tokens in over 100 teams globally. Toku’s growing list of customers includes Aragon, Astar, Filecoin Foundation, Gitcoin, Gnosis, Hedera Hashgraph, Protocol Labs, Teller, Safe, Storyverse, and others.
Toku’s comprehensive suite of services includes: Token-based payroll, token-based grant administration, employment and tax compliance – services tailored to the needs of every crypto-native organization.
There are clear laws and regulations around how people get employed and compensated that have been around for hundreds of years. These laws aren’t going away, and organizations need to follow them for the industry to grow. Our vision is to make it simple for organizations, from traditional companies to DAOs, to compensate their employees and contractors with tokens globally.
Toku recently raised $20 million from a consortium led by Blockchain Capital with Protocol Labs, GMJP, OrangeDAO, Orrick, Reverie, Quantstamp, Next Web Capital and prominent angel investors including Protocol Labs founder Juan Benet and Alchemy co-founders Nikil Viswanathan and Joe Lau. Read more about Toku in Fortune, Yahoo Finance, and CoinDesk.
To learn more check our website.
About the Role
As one of the first product managers at Toku, you'll drive the product roadmap and execution for core products. You'll work cross-functionally with the founders, engineering, design, and go-to-market teams to determine what products to build and bring them to life.
- Define, prioritize, and execute on the product roadmap
- Research and analyze the market, users, and new products
- Own the product development cycle from end to end
- Discover and understand user needs and develop products to meet those needs
- Define product design and user experiences
- Organize, manage, and launch projects across engineering and design teams
- Communicate internally across teams and externally with users and customers
- Bonus: Experienced with fintech, tax and payroll products
What We're Looking For
- 4-8 years experience as a Product Manager, experience with developer tools a plus
- Technical background: bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 1+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Experience owning and driving a product roadmap
- Ability to communicate and commit to timelines for seamless product delivery
- Outstanding communication, organization, and time management skills
- Interest in and focus on building innovative tools
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Experience working with startups
- A hustler mentality, founding a company or building side projects is a plus!
Benefits and Compensation
- US based only;
- Remote-first work culture;
- Flexible working hours;
- Ultra competitive salary and equity;
- Apple laptop.
Toku is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to being a diverse team that reflects a broad range of background, thought, and experience. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, status as protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristics. Women, minorities, LGBTQ+, and people from underrepresented backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
See more open positions at Toku
Something looks off?