Event Marketing Manager
Tools for Humanity (Worldcoin LA)
About the Company:
Worldcoin (www.worldcoin.org) is an open-source protocol, supported by a global community of developers, individuals, economists and technologists committed to expanding participation in, and access to, the global economy. Its community is united around core beliefs in the inherent worth and equality of every individual, the right to personal privacy, and open and public collaboration. These beliefs are reflected in what the community is building: a public utility to connect everyone to the global economy.
The Worldcoin Foundation (www.worldcoin.foundation) is the protocol’s steward and will support and grow the Worldcoin community until it becomes self-sufficient. Tools for Humanity (www.toolsforhumanity.com) is a global hardware and software development company. It helped launch Worldcoin and continues to provide support to the Foundation, in addition to operating the World App.
This opportunity would be with The Worldcoin Foundation.
About the Role:
Worldcoin Foundation is seeking an experienced and passionate Event Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, organizing, and executing various online and physical events aimed at engaging our community and promoting our organization's goals and initiatives.
- 4+ years of proven experience as an event marketing manager or similar role running both virtual and in-person events.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to work across all aspects of the marketing process including branding, lead generation, marketing communications, and reporting.
- Strong communication, project management, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in project management software.
- Experience in managing budgets of various ranges.
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency industry is preferred but not mandatory.
- Ability to travel internationally roughly 45% of the time.