Program Manager, CX Quality & Training
Tools for Humanity (Worldcoin LA)
About the Company:
Worldcoin (www.worldcoin.org) is an open-source protocol, supported by a global community of developers, individuals, economists and technologists committed to expanding participation in, and access to, the global economy. Its community is united around core beliefs in the inherent worth and equality of every individual, the right to personal privacy, and open and public collaboration. These beliefs are reflected in what the community is building: a public utility to connect everyone to the global economy.
The Worldcoin Foundation (www.worldcoin.foundation) is the protocol’s steward and will support and grow the Worldcoin community until it becomes self-sufficient. Tools for Humanity (www.toolsforhumanity.com) is a global hardware and software development company. It helped launch Worldcoin and continues to provide support to the Foundation, in addition to operating the World App.
This opportunity would be with Tools for Humanity.
About the Role:
As the Program Manager, CX Quality & Training you'll have a unique opportunity to shape our training and quality program to drive exceptional performance from our customer experience team. Your work will be critical in helping us bring crypto to people from all walks of life and in every corner of the world.
- Build a quality auditing program from the ground up, including scorecards, scoring rubrics, auditing cadence, and performance management guidelines
- Work closely with our BPO partner quality teams and establish an audit-the-auditor program to ensure partners meet our expectations
- Develop a world-class training curriculum for our internal CX analysts, BPO partner agents, and technical support teams
- Oversee the L&D program for our Community Specialists and Orb Operators
- Source and utilize cutting-edge LMS systems, auditing programs, and industry-specific tools to help us scale responsibly
- 4+ years of direct CX training and quality assurance experience
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience building a program from the ground up
- Familiarity with common CX tools
- Advanced knowledge of LMS and QA tools
- Experience working with BPO and/or managed service providers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment while wearing multiple hats
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time