Program Manager, CX Technology & Analytics
Tools for Humanity (Worldcoin LA)
About the Company:
Worldcoin (www.worldcoin.org) is an open-source protocol, supported by a global community of developers, individuals, economists and technologists committed to expanding participation in, and access to, the global economy. Its community is united around core beliefs in the inherent worth and equality of every individual, the right to personal privacy, and open and public collaboration. These beliefs are reflected in what the community is building: a public utility to connect everyone to the global economy.
The Worldcoin Foundation (www.worldcoin.foundation) is the protocol’s steward and will support and grow the Worldcoin community until it becomes self-sufficient. Tools for Humanity (www.toolsforhumanity.com) is a global hardware and software development company. It helped launch Worldcoin and continues to provide support to the Foundation, in addition to operating the World App.
This opportunity would be with Tools for Humanity.
About the Role:
As the Technology & Analytics Manager, you will have the very unique opportunity to build out our analytics and CX tooling stack from the ground up. At Worldcoin we aspire to bring crypto to people from all walks of life, and to every corner of the globe. Your work will ensure that the Worldcoin user experience is one of quality and that our agents and operators have all the knowledge required to serve our community.
- Develop and own the current CX tech stack, including the strategy and roadmap for future implementations, to keep Worldcoin at the forefront of tooling and analytics technologies.
- Collaborate closely with our product and content teams to create a technology-driven, self-service user experience.
- Manage the administration of our CRM system, including system architecture, intelligent case routing, AI bot setup, automations, and agent onboarding and offboarding.
- Develop KPI and metrics reports and dashboards that provide data-driven insights to the CX team and beyond, to optimize the user experience.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in systems administration and/or software development for customer experience and/or operations.
- Advanced understanding of various support tools, with a focus on Zendesk.
- Advanced Excel skills are required.
- Experience working with data visualization systems such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI, etc.
- SQL experience is a plus.
- Excellent multitasking skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Willingness to travel at least 25% of the time.