Tools for Humanity (Worldcoin LA)
About the Company:
Worldcoin (www.worldcoin.org) is an open-source protocol, supported by a global community of developers, individuals, economists and technologists committed to expanding participation in, and access to, the global economy. Its community is united around core beliefs in the inherent worth and equality of every individual, the right to personal privacy, and open and public collaboration. These beliefs are reflected in what the community is building: a public utility to connect everyone to the global economy.
The Worldcoin Foundation (www.worldcoin.foundation) is the protocol’s steward and will support and grow the Worldcoin community until it becomes self-sufficient. Tools for Humanity (www.toolsforhumanity.com) is a global hardware and software development company. It helped launch Worldcoin and continues to provide support to the Foundation, in addition to operating the World App.
This opportunity would be with Tools for Humanity.
About the Team:
The Market Operations team oversees the launch strategy and deployment of Worldcoin across all markets. This team deploys and manages all orbs worldwide and serves as the primary point of contact for local Operators. This team is responsible for effectively onboarding active users to Worldcoin. Overall, the Market Operations team is on the frontlines of Tools for Humanity’s ambitious mission of global, inclusive, and rapid distribution of the Worldcoin token.
The Market Operations team consists of three subteams 1) Expansion 2) Growth Operations and 3) Central Operations. The Expansion team is responsible for the market assessment, setup, and initial go-to-market. The Growth Operations team is responsible for ongoing management, partnerships, business development, and marketing within the region. The Central Operations team enables operational excellence by ensuring alignment across all markets and providing Support and global Operator communications. All subteams work cross-functionally with many other areas of the business to ensure the successful adoption and distribution of the Worldcoin token.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to support Worldcoin’s launch operations in MENA. Within their respective countries and cities, launchers will be responsible for finding and onboarding new Orb Operators – these independent, entrepreneurial individuals who sign up new users – and running creative campaigns to generate awareness about Worldcoin.
- Launch. Oversee key launch activities for your respective countries and cities, including identifying and onboarding Orb Operators and designing on-the-ground efforts.
- Recruit. Source, evaluate and pitch key hires in new markets
- Build. Build processes and cross-functional systems to support launch efforts.
- Strategize. Consolidate launch insights to inform Worldcoin’s strategy for future markets.
- Collaborate. Work with internal teams including Legal, Policy, Comms, Logistics, Product, and Marketing to make the launch a reality
- Scale. Use data and key learnings to drive growth
- Boots on the Ground: you live on the road, performing most of the above duties in the relevant launch markets in your region, and potentially in other parts of the world
- You have 3+ years of relevant operations experience. You have experience in project management, or other operations-heavy roles, ideally in the tech space
- You're an entrepreneur. You enjoy working as part of a fast-moving, dynamic team and are willing to contribute wherever needed to make an impact.
- You’re innovative. You love coming up with solutions to unconventional problems and taking action.
- You speak both English and Arabic fluently.
- You’re an effective communicator. You have strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple, diverse stakeholders. Superior written communication skills are also a must.
- You’re analytical. You use data to inform your decision making and know what kind of data you need and how to get it.