Growth Marketing Manager
WeatherXM is building the world's largest, community-powered, web3-native weather network to provide accurate, hyperlocal weather services to consumers and businesses. Based on low-cost web3 weather stations, WeatherXM allows anyone to become a weather station operator and earn rewards for collecting and validating weather data.
WeatherXM AG has raised $5M in seed funding to fuel the growth of their community-powered IoT weather station network. Placeholder VC led the round, joined by metaplanet, ConsenSys Mesh, dlab (SOSV), Protocol Labs, Borderless Capital, DLTx and several prominent angel investors including Juan Benet (Filecoin), Maxwell Krohn, Dimitris Togias and Ele Diakomichalis (Radicle).
We are looking for a highly motivated Growth Marketing Manager to join our team! As a Growth and Marketing Specialist at WeatherXM, you will play a vital role in expanding our user and community base, increasing brand awareness and conversion rate, developing and executing marketing strategies to drive the company's growth and success. You will be responsible for overseeing and implementing targeted campaigns and initiatives to drive user acquisition and engagement, while working closely with our product and engineering teams to implement user needs and optimise our product. If you are passionate about weather, tech and marketing and are looking for a new exciting challenge, read on!
- Develop and execute targeted marketing campaigns that drive growth, increase the number of weather station installations and users, improve conversion rates, increase brand awareness and boost our online community engagement
- Create content, manage and optimize digital marketing campaigns across various channels, including our online discord community, email marketing, social media, and search engines to educate and drive engagement
- Ensure the company blog, social media accounts, and website are continuously updated and optimized to provide a great user experience
- Collaborate with external Marketing partners and C-level management on defining next step strategies and plans
- Track, analyze and report marketing performance metrics and data analytics across all marketing channels, to execute high-converting marketing campaigns
- Compile performance reports on marketing initiatives and product performance, and provide recommendations on improvement strategies and potential growth opportunities
- Manage and optimize marketing budgets to ensure maximum ROI and effectiveness
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and changes in the market to inform growth and marketing strategies, including web3, IoT and weather
- 3+ years’ experience in SEO, growth marketing, user acquisition or customer retention.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams, partners and stakeholders,, prioritize high impact activities, and keep marketing campaigns moving forward
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Photoshop, Mailchimp, Hootsuite (or, other Social Media Management Systems)
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, PPC, social media, email marketing, and other digital marketing channels.
- Outstanding english speaking and writing skills
- Proficient with analytics; user research and data analysis to drive growth and engagement.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven decision making
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for weather, technology, and community building
- Experience developing and executing successful marketing campaigns across various channels and platforms.
At WeatherXM we are investing in people that will contribute to the growth of the no.1 people powered weather company in the industry. This is what we offer:
- Be part and contribute to the future of a fast scaling startup company
- Private health care plan
- Competitive salary
- Stock option incentive plan based on seniority
- Remote working & flexible hours is a standard, not an exception
- Extra vacation days
- Meaningful work, great career development opportunities with exceptional new offices, and an esteemed environment & culture
- Possibility to visit global meetups and conferences offering hands-on training courses on Web3 technologies
- Free weather data mining station and the finest specialty coffee